Bleach: Clash of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Clash of Souls

Ichigo Kurosaki defeated Aizen and his comrades, however a few years during his imprisonment, he escaped and with a new acquired power and resurrected his followers, a new war about to seige

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kidou-Based tattoo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hirashin

Hirashin

Kidou-Based tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Kidou-Based tattoo   Kidou-Based tattoo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:52 am

Name: Reiatsu Tattoo

Type: Bakudo [I guess]

Chant: Inbed and fuse, Symbiote of other worldly powers. Flower and absorb all things. (After activated it does not come off and is seen as forbidden)

Description: A blue flower like tatoo is embedded in the user's hand. It spreads from their shoulder down to their palm. The Kidou based tattoo is not ment for offense or defense but mainly supplementary. It was specifially made to absorb spiritual pressure around the person up to 100 feet away. It cannot continue absorbing reiatsu forever as it can onyl reach to the user's highest reached power limit. Example: If my highest power limit is only reached when I am in bankai and am hollowfied, the kidou will only be able to absorb that much reiatsu till the limit is reached, it cannot go any higher until a different power limit is reached.

Appearance: Kidou-Based tattoo 28030542-1
Back to top Go down

Kidou-Based tattoo
Page 1 of 1