Bleach: Clash of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Clash of Souls

Ichigo Kurosaki defeated Aizen and his comrades, however a few years during his imprisonment, he escaped and with a new acquired power and resurrected his followers, a new war about to seige

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inbijiburu Cero

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hirashin

Hirashin

Inbijiburu Cero Empty
PostSubject: Inbijiburu Cero   Inbijiburu Cero I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:45 am

Name: Inbijiburu Cero

Rank: Vizard [Since vizards can use ceros also and their hollowfication]

Abilities : It is invisible and comes out of his eyes

Description: Hirashin with his mask on can create invisible ceros which are shot out from his eyes. They are first built up just by staring at the opponent and not blinking, if the charge up is completed it is released when the user blinks. (Does not always happen when he blinks). Although it is invisible, any opponent that is good at senseing reiatsu would detect it as only its physical properties are invisible. Two ceros are shot out each time. In hollowfication a faint wind signals off that blast is built up and fired and it is double in size.

Last edited by Hirashin on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takashi Kyosuke
Admin
Takashi Kyosuke

Inbijiburu Cero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inbijiburu Cero   Inbijiburu Cero I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:52 am

A cero reguardless of its nature, takes a few seconds to charge so for a cero to be released as fast as a blink, it would not be as powerful as a cero, but more of a balla, fix that
Back to top Go down
https://clashofsouls.rpg-board.net
Hirashin

Hirashin

Inbijiburu Cero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inbijiburu Cero   Inbijiburu Cero I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:54 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inbijiburu Cero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inbijiburu Cero   Inbijiburu Cero I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inbijiburu Cero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Clash of Souls :: Registration :: Weapon Registration :: Cero Registration-
Jump to: