Bleach: Clash of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Clash of Souls

Ichigo Kurosaki defeated Aizen and his comrades, however a few years during his imprisonment, he escaped and with a new acquired power and resurrected his followers, a new war about to seige

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tokimo nasaki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gama

Tokimo nasaki  Empty
PostSubject: Tokimo nasaki    Tokimo nasaki  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:03 am

Name: tokimo nasaki

Zanpaktou name: masaki higō

Alias: silent poison

Birthday: August 6

Actual Age: 600 years old

Visual Age: 23

Physical Information

Height: 169 cm

Weight: 150 lbs

Appearance: Tokimo nasaki  180px-Shin

Personal Information

Personality: Tokimo is a very quiet and calm person when he comes to fighting , it is seen rarely when he talks a lot, he is quiet because he plan out his moves before he plays them, but when he is angry he goes all out which sometimes can be dangerous to him and his opponent as he may be reckless.

Likes: most types off food, girls, music, lame and funny jokes.

Dislikes: reading boring books ,

Family: dead.

Friends:

Skill Information

Specialization: Kidou and Shunpo

Kidou: All that is allowed for Captains
Hoho's: Shunpo. One step= 210 metres

History: Tokimo was born in the rukongai district. When tokimo was 10 years old his parents died so he lived with his grandmother ,because of the death of his parents he decided to take revenge on the murderers by becoming a shinigami. He joined the shinigami academy at 26 years old, while at the academy he meet a girl name kuri, they both became best of friends. they told each other everything about their pasts. they both graduated with the highest mark and both joined the 12 squad division of the gotei 13.

when they went to the real world to kill hollows , the hollow kuri was fighting gave her a hard time and eventually knocked her zanpakuto out of her hand making her hopeless.
Tomiko turned around to see her hopeless so he jumped over to her, while jumping the hollow he was fighting took the chance to slash him on his back when he received the blow he fell on the floor bleeding then the hollow left tokimo and went after kuri so they started attacking kuri. Tokimo seeing that if he went to help her he might loose since they are 2 hollows so he tperformed jizen and he was in another world. In that world he saw purple clouds of of all sizes, Tokimo said " where am i ?"

He heard a voice say you are in my world i am your zanpakuto masaki higo , tokimo the said " where ever you are i need to help my friend kuri she is been ganged up on by 2 hollows can you help me masaki higo " he said ok and he say call my name masaki higo and i will help you" then tokimo was back in the real world and said " i hope this works, Masaki higo help me " and then a golden sword appeared in his hand and then purple gas and he rushed the hollows and slashed with the sword and a poison wave came out and killed the hollows but unfortunatelykuri was on the verge of dieing so he took her up and went back to soul society and after 2 weeks of intensive care she got better but she resigned her position as a shinigami and two months later they got married.

sometime after the marriage tokimo went to a near bye forest to to talk to his zanpakuto masaki higo and he stayed their and trained and after 3 months of vigorous training he mastered his shikai form. After 3 years he unlocked and mastered his Bankai. He eventually mastered shunpo and is currently on the same level as byakuya Kuchki.

Back to top Go down
Gama

Tokimo nasaki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokimo nasaki    Tokimo nasaki  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:07 pm

edited
Back to top Go down

Tokimo nasaki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Clash of Souls :: Registration :: Shinigami Registration-
Jump to: