Bleach: Clash of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Clash of Souls

Ichigo Kurosaki defeated Aizen and his comrades, however a few years during his imprisonment, he escaped and with a new acquired power and resurrected his followers, a new war about to seige

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daemon Spade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kenshyuga

Daemon Spade Empty
PostSubject: Daemon Spade   Daemon Spade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:25 pm

Name: Daemon Spade

Nickname/Alias:

Birthday: November 15 1991

Physical Information

Height: 6"1

Weight: 195 lbs

Appearance: Daemon has short jet black hair. He is of pale skin and can always be found with the Quincy emblem on him.

Personal Information

Personality: Daemon although a Quincy sees no reason to hate shinigamis and so has a friendly personality.

Dislikes:men

Skill Information

Specialization: Quincy

Abilities:

Reiryoku Absorbtion
-Allows the Quincy to absorb nearby spirit particles. Skilled Quincy can even absorb spirit energy.

Reiryoku Manipulation
-Allows the Quincy to manipulate the absorbed particles/energy into offensive attacks.

Gritz
-Forms a man-sized pentacle symbol which envelops its target.
Activation Chant: "A silver rod strikes the five-fingered stone bed - Quintuple Restraining Frames!"

Hirenkyaku
-Quincy version of the Shinigami Flash Step or Arrancar Sonido, and is suggested that it is actually a little faster than most Flash Steps, though this is just a generalization.

Wolke
-Uses a silver tube of energy to create a large blast.
Activation Chant: "Tilt the goblet to the west - Emerald Grail!"

History: Daemon has lived in Karakura town all his life and continues to become the best as he promised his now deceased family I will become the best.
Back to top Go down
Takashi Kyosuke
Admin
Takashi Kyosuke

Daemon Spade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daemon Spade   Daemon Spade I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:59 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://clashofsouls.rpg-board.net

Daemon Spade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Clash of Souls :: Registration :: Quincy Registration-
Jump to: